INFOGRAPHICS: Blue Yonder and Retail Systems Research Data Predicts Retailers to Adopt Digital Supply Chain Solutions in 2022
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Jan. 14, 2021 - Blue Yonder, the leading digital supply chain and omni-commerce fulfillment platform provider, and Retail Systems Research (RSR), the leader in retail technology research, have released two new infographics from the benchmark report “Retail Supply Chain: Navigating Through Rough Waters with Improved Agility,” originally released in December 2021.
The first infographic demonstrates that retailers recognize investing in supply chain processes and technologies is more important now than at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. It also outlines the technologies — either budgeted or planned — most likely to change in the year ahead. View the “It’s Time to Modernize Supply Chains” infographic here.
The second infographic highlights what retailers are looking for in a modern supply chain solution. The data shows that the supply chain has new requirements: a greater focus on sustainability and the ability to enhance traditional store-oriented customer order fulfillment with new and emerging methods, like direct-to-customer shipping or fulfillment from distribution centers. View the “New Expectations of the Supply Chain” infographic here.
To learn more about how Blue Yonder can help meet your supply chain needs visit: blueyonder.com.
RSR conducted an online survey in the summer and fall of 2021 and received answers from 90 qualified retail respondents. The report details the changes in retail supply chain processes and supporting technologies. RSR uses its own model, called The BOOT Methodology© to analyze Retail Industry issues. In RSR’s surveys, the research group continues to find differences in thought processes, actions, and decisions cited above. The BOOT helps RSR to better understand the behavioral and technological differences that drive sustainable sales improvements and successful execution of brand vision. To learn more about RSR, visit www.rsrresearch.com.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations