Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
Story originally appeared in the Retail TouchPoints on Jan. 13, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit RetailTouchPoints.com.
Blue Yonder has launched several microservices under its Luminate Commerce portfolio, with the goal of helping retailers meet the last mile demands of their customers. The individually deployable, augmentative microservices are designed to improve the shopper experience by helping retailers ensure order and fulfillment accuracy.
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations