Blue Yonder Named a 2023 “Top Company to Work for in Arizona”
Blue Yonder, a world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, has been named one of the 2023 Top Companies to Work for in Arizona for the second year in a row by Arizona Capitol Times, Best Companies Group and BestCompaniesAZ.
“We are proud to be recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Arizona for the second year in a row. Our Arizona associates play a big role in helping us achieve this recognition. In addition, our 6,000+ global associates are the heart of the company, working tirelessly to ensure our customers are digitally transforming their supply chains to meet the challenges of tomorrow,” said Nathalie Carruthers, chief associate success officer, Blue Yonder.
This highly selective list is in its 11th year and the result of anonymous and comprehensive employee surveys measuring culture, work environment, leadership, and employee pride and satisfaction, combined with rigorous evaluations of workplace practices, policies, perks, and demographics.
“This year’s Top Companies were selected based on the results of a very high favorable employee survey scores averaging 90% overall survey results and an impressive 92% overall employee engagement. This level of performance for Arizona companies is about three times the national average when compared to Gallup’s recent reporting of U.S. engagement at about one-third favorable,” says Jaime Zepeda, EVP Best Companies Group. “These winners should be very proud of their Top Companies status for this presents a powerful opportunity to attract and retain the very best talent.”
This recognition adds to Blue Yonder’s recent workplace awards – validating the company’s strong workplace culture – including:
- Great Place To Work-Certified™ Mexico 2022-2023;
- Great Place To Work® Mexico in the Top 10 for “Best Places to Work™ for Women 2023”;
- Mexico’s Best Companies To Work For – 2023 as recognized by Great Place To Work Mexico;
- Great Place To Work-Certified™ India 2022-2023;
- India’s Best Companies To Work For™ – 2023 as recognized by Great Place To Work® India;
- JobsForHer in India as one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Practices at the DivHERsity Awards 2023 in two categories – “Women Returnee Programs” and “Women Leadership Development”;
- 100 Best Arizona Companies by BestCompaniesAZ in 2022; and
- 2022 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Az Business magazine and BestCompaniesAZ.
The Top Companies will be honored at a virtual event on Aug. 22 and a special supplement listing the rankings will be published by Arizona Capitol Times and BestCompaniesAZ on Aug. 25. For award details, visit www.TopCompaniesArizona.com.
For career opportunities at Blue Yonder, visit careers.blueyonder.com.
In The News
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations