Blue Yonder Recognized Among India’s Best Companies To Work For by Great Place To Work India
Blue Yonder, the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, has been recognized by Great Place To Work® India as among India’s Best Companies To Work For™ – 2023. This is the second consecutive year Blue Yonder has been honored with this recognition, leapfrogging the rankings into the Top 50 after being featured in the Top 100 in 2022.
“We are deeply honored and proud to receive the prestigious recognition from Great Place To Work as one of India’s Best Companies To Work For – 2023! This marks the second consecutive year that we have been bestowed with this honor, reflecting the collective efforts and dedication of every associate in our organization. Our commitment to fostering a diverse yet inclusive environment empowers us to collaborate seamlessly in solving complex supply chain challenges, all while meeting the evolving needs of our customers,” said Nathalie Carruthers, chief associate success officer, Blue Yonder.
“We extend our heartfelt gratitude to Great Place To Work for recognizing our organization once again. This serves as a strong motivator for all of us at Blue Yonder to continue our journey towards excellence and constantly strive for improvement in everything we do. We remain dedicated to creating an even better workplace experience and fostering an environment where our associates can thrive with trust and freedom,” said Vinok Sequeira, managing director, Blue Yonder India.
Backed by 30 years of data, Great Place To Work is the global authority on workplace culture. Through its proprietary For All™ Model and Trust Index™ Survey, it gives organizations the recognition and tools to create a consistently positive employee experience. Its mission is to help every place become a great place to work for all, driving business growth, improving lives, and empowering communities. Through globally recognized and coveted Great Place To Work Certification™ and highly competitive Best Workplaces™ Lists, Great Place To Work enables employers to attract and retain talent, benchmark company culture, and increase revenue. Its platform enables leaders to truly capture, analyze and understand the experience of every employee, and compare outcomes with data collected from more than 100 million employees in 150 countries worldwide.
“All organizations that nominate themselves for India’s Best Companies To Work For list undergo an assessment. This assessment aims at studying the ways in which organizations fully channelize the people power and create inclusive workplaces through effective leadership, meaningful values, and a culture where all employees experience high levels of trust, such that each employee is able to bring their best self to work,” said Yeshasvini Ramaswamy, serial entrepreneur and CEO, Great Places To Work® India. “Congratulations once again on this remarkable achievement. May your continued efforts to create great workplaces inspire others to follow in your footsteps.”
This recognition adds to Blue Yonder’s recent workplace awards – validating the company’s strong workplace culture that is ingrained in its more than 6,000 associates worldwide – including:
- India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2022;
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ For Third Year in India;
- 100 Best Arizona Companies by BestCompaniesAZ in 2022;
- Great Place to Work® Mexico in the Top 10 for “Best Places to Work™ for Women 2023”;
- JobsForHer in India as one of the Top 20 Most Innovative Practices at the DivHERsity Awards 2023 in two categories – “Women Returnee Programs” and “Women Leadership Development”;
- 2022 Top Companies to Work for in Arizona by BestCompaniesAZ, Arizona Capitol Times, and Best Companies Group; and
- 2022 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Az Business magazine and BestCompaniesAZ.
Great Place To Work India partners with more than 1,800+ organizations annually, across over 20+ industries, to help them build High-Trust, High-Performance Cultures designed to deliver sustained business results. Hundreds of leading CXOs from India Inc. are part of the great place community that is committed to the vision of making India a Great Place To Work For All™. Learn more at: www.greatplacetowork.in.
In The News
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations