Micron Advances its Digital Supply Chain with Blue Yonder
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Oct. 12, 2021 – Blue Yonder, a world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, announced that Micron Technology, a world leader in innovative memory and storage solutions, has selected its supply planning solution to enhance its global supply network.
Blue Yonder’s solution will help Micron further optimize its global supply network to provide faster and more reliable support to rapidly emerging and changing customer demands. Powered by advanced analytics, the solution helps to improve the quality of planning decisions for both routine and disruptive supply chain events. This in turn increases workforce efficiency and unlocks additional process automation.
“As part of Micron’s ongoing focus to deliver exceptional service to our customers, we regularly explore and implement best-in-class solutions to advance our global supply planning and product delivery commitments,” said Kehat Shahar, corporate vice president of Global Supply Chain at Micron. “Blue Yonder’s innovative solution intelligently allocates capacity and deploys inventory to provide the greatest service and risk coverage to our stakeholders.”
Blue Yonder’s supply planning and replenishment solution helps its clients meet customer demand and stage the right levels of inventory throughout the manufacturing and distribution network, minimizing stock-outs while maximizing inventory turns in the supply chain. It will also enable users to review, analyze and compare supply plans daily to increase customer satisfaction.
“With Blue Yonder, our clients can build a globally synchronized plan that senses and responds profitably and quickly to both supply and demand volatility, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and higher profits,” said Terry Turner, president, Americas, Blue Yonder.
- Learn more about Blue Yonder’s supply planning & replenishment solution
- Read how supply planning can accelerate your ROI
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your PotentialTM blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
Public Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Manager