JDA Provides Solutions to Elevate Supply Chain and Member Experience for BJ’s Wholesale Club
JDA partners with leading warehouse retailer in the Eastern part of the United States to deploy JDA Enterprise Planning upgrade and implement broad JDA Intelligent Fulfillment footprint
JDA Software, Inc. today announced an expanded role with BJ’s Wholesale Club, a leading warehouse club operator on the East Coast of the United States. JDA has worked with BJ’s to deploy an upgrade of JDA® Enterprise Planning across its retail wholesale clubs as part of the first phase of engagement in support of its supply chain strategy.
A broad JDA® Intelligent FulfillmentTM footprint including JDA Demand, JDA Fulfillment, JDA Order Optimization, and JDA Demand Classification will also be implemented in future phases of the partnership. JDA will also help BJ’s leverage end-to-end services, including JDA Consulting, JDA Education and JDA Implementation Services to ensure a seamless deployment. JDA has provided services, including JDA Enterprise Planning, JDA Advanced Store Replenishment and JDA Transportation Management, to BJ’s for more than 10 years.
JDA deployed its JDA Enterprise Planning in tandem with JDA Strategic Services and Education Services for BJ’s earlier this year. The solutions enabled a smooth and quick upgrade while providing assessments and recommendations for BJ’s business transformation strategy. Additionally, JDA partner Tata Consultancy Services assisted with technical aspects to the deployment.
BJ’s will begin phase two of its supply chain transformation with its chosen JDA Intelligent Fulfillment solutions which will unite its supply chain planning and execution capabilities that will iteratively solve inventory planning, replenishment and order fulfillment challenges.
“The supply chain has never been more of a critical asset and competitive advantage for companies as they reinvent their strategies. We look forward to supporting BJ’s on its multi-year transformation as a hallmark retailer that exemplifies a truly strategic vision towards its next stage of retail growth,” said Terry Turner, president, North American retail, JDA.
- Make plans to stop by JDA’s booth at NRF in January 2019!
- Learn more about JDA Enterprise Planning here
- Check out this brochure on JDA Intelligent Fulfillment here
About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain software provider powering today’s digital transformations. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end software and SaaS solutions to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution, and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state