Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
This contributed story by Chirag Modi, Corporate Vice President, Industry Strategy at Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Chain Store Age on Dec. 20, 2023. Excerpts from the story below. To read the full article visit chainstoreage.com.
U.S. domestic supply chain operations are poised to receive a boost from the federal government.
The Biden Administration’s recent announcement of 30 new actions to strengthen supply chain resilience promises lower costs for consumers, investments in new technology, and reliable deliveries for critical goods and services.
While the new actions will be key to improving access to medicine, economic data and more, the retail sector also stands to benefit tremendously from this investment in supply chain resiliency. Retail supply chain is a complex web, requiring decision makers to correctly predict market demand, account for disruptions and shortages, and prioritize functional logistical procedures.
Below are a few examples as to how retailers stand to benefit from these new initiatives.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations