Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
Story originally appeared in the Chain Store Age on the May 27, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit ChainStoreAge.com.
The recent Blue Yonder ICON 2022 event featured a close look at Walmart’s workforce management and Forrester’s view of order management systems.
I attended the Blue Yonder ICON 2022 customer conference held May 23-25 in Orlando. Riding the buzz of being back to an in-person event and the news Blue Yonder may be spun off as a public company by parent Panasonic, the event featured a lot of excitement about operational management.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations