Financial Times: The Global Boardroom featuring Dr. Michael Feindt
From Nov. 11-13, 2020, the Financial Times gathered the most senior global decision makers and leading minds in policy, business, tech and finance for three days of online conversations with top FT journalists to discuss “shaping the recovery.”
Dr. Michael Feindt, Strategic Advisor for Blue Yonder, participated on a panel around “Supply Chains: Is COVID-19 hastening the shift to a greater regional reliance?” The de-globalization of modern supply chains is not a new concept. Yet the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the idea that manufacturing and trade can, and perhaps should, operate at a more regional level. As the fragility of relying on global trade moves center stage, governments and manufacturers have to find ways to make regional supply chains more secure and sustainable. Dr. Feindt along with panelists from Saint-Gobain, Apollo Hospitals, and McKinsey & Company discuss how an effective supply chain transformation can take place during a period of falling demand and investment.
Watch the discussion below.
In The News
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations