AIThority: Panasonic Enhances Mobile Solutions Business Division With Blue Yonder Luminate Planning
Story originally appeared in AIThority on Nov. 12, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit AIThority.com.
Panasonic Corporation and Blue Yonder announced that Panasonic’s Mobile Solutions Business Division (MSBD) has implemented several Blue Yonder Luminate™ Planning solutions focusing on sales & operations planning. Gradual operation of these supply chain solutions began in October with full operation planned for December 2020.
In The News
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations