Business Insider: Manufacturing industry leaders in Europe discuss the pros and cons of the combining automation and work-from-home strategies
Story originally appeared in Business Insider on Nov. 13, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit BusinessInsider.com.
“If work is automatable, and automated, then the question of whether a human works locally or remotely is irrelevant — after all, the internet makes it possible to steer and monitor from anywhere, be it from an adjacent meeting room, at home or on the beach,” said Michael Feindt, strategic adviser of digital fulfilment platform Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations