Business Insider: Manufacturing industry leaders in Europe discuss the pros and cons of the combining automation and work-from-home strategies
Story originally appeared in Business Insider on Nov. 13, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit BusinessInsider.com.
“If work is automatable, and automated, then the question of whether a human works locally or remotely is irrelevant — after all, the internet makes it possible to steer and monitor from anywhere, be it from an adjacent meeting room, at home or on the beach,” said Michael Feindt, strategic adviser of digital fulfilment platform Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations