Blue Yonder Recognized by Great Place to Work® Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM
Blue Yonder India ranks in the Top 75 of India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM
BENGALURU, India – 16 Nov. 2021: Blue Yonder, the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, has been recognized among the Top 75 of India’s Best Workplaces in the IT & IT-BPM sectors in 2021 by Great Place to Work® India.
“We are very proud of this recognition as it shows the trust our associates have on our organizations and our culture,” said Vinok Sequeira, senior vice president, Associate Success, Blue Yonder. “Our culture stems from our Core Values of Empathy, Results, Relentless and Teamwork helping our customers, partners and associates in fulfilling their potential.”
As a global authority on workplace culture, Great Place to Work® has been studying employee experience and people practices across organizations for over three decades. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning of actions to strengthen their workplace culture.
In its 7th edition this year, 263 organizations in the IT & IT-BPM sector undertook this assessment. Based on a rigorous evaluation they have identified the Top 75 organizations among India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM 2021. These organizations excel both on people practices that they have designed for their employees and act on the feedback to create a High Trust Culture.
“This recognition is a validation given to each and every one of our Blue Yonder associates, who live our culture and strive to build an inclusive and diverse environment at the workplace with trust and freedom to express themselves and deliver value to our customers and partners,” said Umesh Gaur, managing director, India, Blue Yonder.
This recognition adds to Blue Yonder’s list as India’s Best Workplaces for Women 2021 by Great Place to Work® India, India’s Best Leaders in Times of Crisis by Great Place to Work, Great Place to Work Certified™ in the U.S. and India for 2020-2021, Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2020, and a 2021 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by Az Business magazine and BestCompaniesAZ – validating the company’s strong workplace culture that is ingrained in its more than 5,400 associates worldwide.
In India, the Great Place to Work® Institute partners with more than 1,100 organizations annually, across over 22 industries, to help them build High-Trust, High-Performance Cultures™ designed to deliver sustained business results. Hundreds of CEOs and CXOs from India Inc. are part of the great place community that is committed to the vision of making India a great place to work FOR ALL.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world’s leading, end-to-end, digital supply chain platform provider, enabling companies to better predict and pivot to quickly fulfill customer demand. Blue Yonder’s intelligent platform empowers companies to make smarter, faster business and commerce decisions to deliver more growth, profitability and reimagined customer experiences. With Blue Yonder, you can Fulfill your Potential.™ Visit blueyonder.com.
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
In The News
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
Public Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Manager