ABM in Action: Blue Yonder Generates $14M+ In Pipeline With Agile ABM Ad Strategy
Story originally appeared in ABM in Action in June, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit documentcloud.adobe.com.
Blue Yonder learned to adjust and adapt during the pandemic by creating virtual experiences for target accounts and testing personalization on its website. The company’s agile strategy helped generate $14+ million in pipeline, largely by producing highly targeted plays with digital ads and content.
In The News
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain