Wall Street Journal: Autonomous Supply Chain Experience Reimagined (WSJ Custom Content)
Story originally appeared in the Wall Street Journal on May 19, 2020, produced in partnership with WSJ Custom Content. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit WSJ.com.
In late 2019, one forecast predicted the market for artificial intelligence in management of supply chains to grow 47% a year, compounded annually through 2027.1 As more companies turn to data-rich machine learning-based solutions, it begs the question of how exactly the wealth of information available can be best employed, particularly in the uncertain environment created in the wake of COVID-19.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations