TRAXIÓN Logistics Gains Real-Time Visibility and One-Stop Logistics Platform with Blue Yonder
Leading Mexican transportation and logistics company successfully deploys Blue Yonder Luminate Control Tower and TMS alongside partner Ágora
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. and MEXICO CITY, Mexico – March 15, 2021 – Blue Yonder announced that TRAXIÓN Logistics, a third-party logistics (3PL) and a fourth-party logistics (4PL) operator part of the Grupo TRAXIÓN, has implemented Blue Yonder’s LuminateTM Control Tower and Transportation Management Solution (TMS), as well as the network design and modeling solutions, as it looks to help its customers gain more visibility into their supply chains with the perfect fit. The successful implementation was supported by Ágora, a Blue Yonder strategic partner in Latin America.
A leading transportation and logistics company based in Mexico, TRAXIÓN Logistics seeks to meet the logistical needs of its customers with flexible and personalized attention. As a recently created division of Grupo TRAXIÓN, TRAXIÓN Logistics faced the challenge of being able to offer its customers a one-stop logistics solution to gain visibility into all aspects of their supply chain. The 3PL/4PL was looking for a world-class solution to provide its customers with optimal transportation planning, superior execution and orchestration, online visibility, and proactive alerts.
By utilizing Luminate Control Tower and TMS, TRAXIÓN Logistics customers can leverage the 3PL/4PL’s resources while gaining visibility into external sources all in one location, providing best-in-class service for its customers.
“Through Blue Yonder’s Luminate Control Tower, we are able to truly deliver on our promise of a one-stop logistics solution with digital visibility for our customers by integrating our partners,” said Néstor del Río, director of engineering and transformation, Grupo TRAXIÓN. “In addition, Blue Yonder’s TMS capabilities have enabled us to offer our customers optimal planning and much greater control to ensure complete and timely deliveries, as well as optimizing our customers’ supply chain networks by adding intelligence to TMS through the network design and modeling solutions.”
The Microsoft Azure- and SaaS-based Luminate Control Tower will allow TRAXIÓN Logistics to offer customers the ability to automate manual processes, access real-time data to manage and right-size inventory levels and, ultimately, improve customer service. This heightened visibility, orchestration and collaboration is derived from Luminate Control Tower’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities.
At the same time, Blue Yonder’s TMS will enable TRAXIÓN Logistics to transform its transportation operations by managing quickly and efficiently end-to-end business processes from modeling to planning and execution across multiple modes of road, ocean and last-mile delivery. This will ultimately enable TRAXIÓN Logistics to effectively communicate in real-time to its carrier community on delivery status.
“Our Luminate Control Tower provides real-time visibility into every aspect of the supply chain. Combined with our TMS, TRAXIÓN Logistics can provide proactive alerts to its customers, ensuring minimal disruption in the supply chain. The prescriptive insights allow TRAXIÓN Logistics to offer continuous improvement to its customers,” said Jaime Estrada, senior customer executive, Blue Yonder. “Working with our implementation partner Ágora, we were able to implement this project in four months, which is record time for a project of this scale and during COVID-19.”
- Learn more about Blue Yonder’s Luminate Control Tower
- Learn more about Blue Yonder’s Transportation Management Solution (TMS)
- Learn more about Blue Yonder’s network design and modeling solutions
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your PotentialTM blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state