Sourcing Journal: Why ‘Made in USA’ Could Really Become More of a Reality
Story originally appeared in Sourcing Journal on July 2, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit SourcingJournal.com.
Software company Blue Yonder also points out that supply chain management technology will be crucial going forward.
“Once the chaos began… too many businesses relied heavily on suppliers that were single-source and based halfway around the world,” Blue Yonder states. “Therefore, it is important to ensure that fundamental supply chain strategies are in place, such as having an appropriate mix of strategic supplies for critical raw materials, enabling end-to-end visibility and ensuring a good process orchestration.”
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations