JDA’s Q4 2017 Quarterly Special Interest Group Meetings Announced
SIG members gain insight into JDA’s product roadmap and the ability to influence solution enhancements
JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced its Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings occurring for the fourth quarter of 2017. The JDA Users Group manages the JDA SIGs, whose goal is to maximize customers’ investment in JDA solutions and gives members an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally through collaboration with other retail and supply chain professionals.
JDA SIG meetings provide maintenance-paying customers with the opportunity to review, discuss and influence planned software enhancements and direction. This is also an opportunity for participants to meet with JDA product directors to exchange ideas, ask questions and offer feedback about the solutions they use. SIG members can also leverage these groups to become product experts while learning best practices and processes in the industry. Additionally, SIG members are key product content drivers for many of the sessions and panels held at JDA’s annual customer conferences, JDA FOCUS in North America and JDA FocusConnect in EMEA, each year.
“Special Interest Groups are a vital part of the JDA ecosystem. Customers’ investments in JDA software are enhanced significantly by their participation in the SIG. Their connection to JDA provides insider access to information about the product as well as an avenue to provide feedback and influence future product,” said Scott Zickert, group vice president, product management, JDA. “By networking with peers, SIG members broaden their knowledge and expand the possibilities for solving their key supply chain problems. Building a strong JDA community is key to our collective future success.”
SIG meetings scheduled through December 2017 include (all times MST):
- Floor Planning, October 5, 7:00 a.m.
- Enterprise Supply Planning EMEA, October 5, 6:00 a.m.
- Suppler Relationship Management, October 10, 9:00 a.m.
- Allocation, October 10, 1:00 p.m.
- Space Planning, October 17, 7:00 a.m.
- Planogram Generator, October 19, 7:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail, October 19, 6:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail, October 19, 11:00 a.m.
- SIG Chair, SIG Manager, Officer Meeting – Execution Products, October 24, 8:00 a.m.
- Enterprise Supply Planning, October 24, 9:00 a.m.
- SIG Chair, SIG Manager, Officer Meeting – Manufacturing/Planning Products, October 25, 8:00 a.m.
- Fulfillment, October 26, 8:00 a.m.
- Network Design, November 2, 7:00 a.m.
- Direct Commerce, November 8, 10:00 a.m.
- Assortment Optimization, November 9, 8:00 a.m.
- Order Optimization, November 9, 9:00 a.m.
- Enterprise Planning, November 9, 10:30 a.m.
- Advanced Replenishment, November 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Supplier Relationship Management, November 14, 9:00 a.m.
- Seasonal Profiling, November 14, 11:00 a.m.
- Space Automation, November 15, 8:00 a.m.
- Merchandise Management System, November 15, 9:00 a.m.
- Enterprise Store Operations, November 15, 9:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail, November 16, 6:00 a.m.
- Portfolio Merchandise Management, November 16, 9:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail, November 16, 11:00 a.m.
- Warehouse Labor Management, November 30, 9:00 a.m.
- Factory Planner, December 5, 5:00 a.m.
- Warehouse Management, December 7, 9:00 a.m.
- Demand, December 7, 9:00 a.m.
- Merchandise Management for Home Furnishings, December 7, 9:30 a.m.
- Sequencing, December 7, 10:00 a.m.
- Category Knowledge Base, December 12, 8:00 a.m.
- Channel Clustering, December 12, 8:00 a.m.
- Supplier Relationship Management, December 12, 9:00 a.m.
- Transportation, December 14, 8:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail: December 21, 6:00 a.m.
- Workforce Management for Retail, December 21, 11:00 a.m.
JDA will also host a series of SIG meetings at JDA FocusConnect in London, November 13-15, 2017. Check out the agenda here.
To join a SIG, users can register at the JDA Customer Support website (support.blueyonder.com).
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today’s digital transformation. We enable companies to improve their ability to plan, execute and deliver by better predicting and shaping demand, fulfilling more intelligently and quickly, and improving customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end solutions portfolio to shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
JDA press releases: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=press
JDA news: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=news
JDA events: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=events
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations