Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
I’ve talked to companies that implement supply chain software as a way of triggering a digital supply chain transformation. In some cases, these companies have a hard time articulating what “digital transformation” means to them, what their “to be” supply chain will look like, or even what their company’s strategic goals are. I worry about these companies’ improvement journey.
In contrast, I talked to Shiva Esturi, the vice president of global supply chain management at Micron Technology. Micron was three years into their supply chain transformation before they even began implementing a supply planning optimization solution from Blue Yonder. Blue Yonder’s solution did significantly improve their capabilities, but their focus on a new strategy, processes, data quality, and training drove most of the improvements that Micron experienced. Micron serves as an exemplar for what a supply chain digital transformation should look like.
In The News
- Solutions Review: The Technology Transforming the Supply Chain
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: サプライチェーンにおける生成 AI の役割
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations