Supply Chain Visibility in a Time of Crisis: What the 2020 Visibility Report Tells Us
We have long had to deal with disruptions of all kinds, so why do we continue to scramble when a crisis hits? Answers to this question is in the 2020 Supply Chain Visibility Report based on research by Reuters Events and eyefortransport (eft), sponsored by Blue Yonder. The report highlights the gaps between available technical capabilities and their adoption in the areas of visibility, risk management and disruptive technologies, among other issues, as symptomatic of why we are not where we should be with preparedness and response.
JD Logistics and Blue Yonder reach strategic agreement to lead next-generation supply chain transformation
JD Logistics and Blue Yonder, Inc. have formed a strategic cooperation agreement to provide supply chain transformation solutions for merchants in China.
Blue Yonder Named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems
Gartner recently released the Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems (TMS) report1 (March 25, 2020), and Blue Yonder has again been named a Leader in the TMS market. Multiple subcomponents make up comprehensive multimodal TMS solutions. To determine this year’s leaders, Gartner analysts evaluated vendor’s…
COVID-19 Survey: Consumer Trends and Their Impact on Retail Supply Chains
As the world adjusts to a new set of norms in response to the COVID-19 crisis, the phrase “business as usual” continues to take on new meaning for the economy, organizations, consumers, and the supply chains that support their daily demands. Restrictions on leaving the…
Introducing the New blueyonder.com
Perhaps the next biggest step after our initial rebrand announced February 11, is the launch of our completely revisioned website which debuted this week. I’m very proud to share the new public face for Blue Yonder! This new website was a tremendous collaboration between the…
COVID-19 Risk Response: Ensuring Supply Chain Visibility & Resiliency in a Time of Need
Blue Yonder’s COVID-19 Supply Chain Risk Response solution helps customers minimize the impact on their global supply chains.
Mitigating the Impact of the Coronavirus on Supply Chains with Machine Learning and Real-Time Visibility
Blue Yonder understands the need for data to help our customers plan and respond to the supply chain not only in routine times, but also in times of crisis.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations