CEAT Tyres Digitally Transforms Supply Chain with Blue Yonder
CEAT Tyres, one of India’s leading tire manufacturers, has digitally transformed its supply chain with Blue Yonder, the world’s leading, end-to-end, digital supply chain platform provider. The company implemented Blue Yonder’s Luminate Planning solutions portfolio. Blue Yonder partner E&Y was the implementation partner for this project.
The Luminate Planning gives CEAT accurate inventory visibility, associated data transparency, inventory optimization and performance ensuring that the right products get to the right places at the right times. Luminate Planning will be CEAT’s foundation for developing an end-to-end supply chain and fulfillment backbone.
CEAT is the flagship company of RPG Enterprises and is headquartered in Mumbai, India. CEAT produces over 15 million tires a year and offers the widest range of tires to all segments and manufactures world-class radials for: heavy-duty trucks and buses, light commercial vehicles, earthmovers, forklifts, tractors, trailers, cars, motorcycles, scooters, and auto-rickshaws.
“Our mission at CEAT is to bring automation and optimization into our supply chain operations that maximizes demand fulfilment, minimizes costs and improves asset utilization. It’s with this focus we have selected Blue Yonder solutions to give us greater accuracy and efficiencies in inventory optimization and distribution planning processes,” said Anirudha Karnataki, vice president and head of supply chain, CEAT.
Blue Yonder’s Luminate Planning portfolio is a powerful set of solutions that continuously provides insights into a customer’s supply chain to allow for smarter, more actionable business decisions.
“As a leading tire manufacturer and exporter to more than 100 countries, CEAT needed the capability of Luminate Planning to account for the effect of hundreds of variables on the supply chain in real time, providing the company with an agile supply chain to predict disruptions and proactively pivot its response,” said Vishal Dhawan, vice president, APAC sales, Blue Yonder. “With end-to-end visibility, CEAT is positioned to tackle any challenge while continuing to grow and meet customer demand.”
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations