Blue Yonder Congratulates Our 17 Customers Named in the Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2021
We are pleased to announce that 17 Blue Yonder customers were recently named1 to the 17th annual “Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2021.”2 The report3 identifies, celebrates and profiles the Top 25 companies that are effectively navigating the post-COVID-19 landscape through excellence in supply chain management.
According to “The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2021” report3, the Top 25 companies embraced three key trends: integrated, purpose-driven organizations; customer-driven business transformation; and digital first supply chain.
Blue Yonder believes its comprehensive digital supply chain solutions and robust partner ecosystem help enable these three trends with its customers. Blue Yonder’s core solutions span across supply chain and retail planning, execution and delivery, and are infused with leading artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities that make supply chains more cognitive, predictive and profitable, unlocking new levels of business value and driving a superior customer experience. Blue Yonder’s Luminate™ Platform is powered by Microsoft Azure and combines rich internal and external data from across a customer’s digital supply chain assets to allow for smarter, more actionable business decisions.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Blue Yonder’s solutions helped its customers predict, prescribe and pivot to meet consumer demands and fulfill e-commerce orders. Blue Yonder is proud to offer its more than 3,000 global customers solutions that meet their needs today and into the future.
Blue Yonder is the only company recognized as a Leader in three Gartner Magic Quadrant reports4 covering supply chain planning, transportation management and warehouse management.
To learn more about Blue Yonder’s solutions visit blueyonder.com.
1 Gartner Press Release: Gartner Announces Rankings of the 2021 Supply Chain Top 25, May 19, 2021.
2 This number represents Blue Yonder’s independent analysis of The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2021 listing.
3 Gartner: The Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2020, Mike Griswold, et al., May 19, 2021.
4 Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems,” Simon Tunstall, Dwight Klappich, 6 May 2020; “Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems,” Bart De Muynck, Brock Johns, Oscar Sanchez Duran, Carly West, 30 March 2021; “Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions,” Amber Salley, Tim Payne, Pia Orup Lund, 22 February 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In The News
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
Public Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Manager