Stories of Relentless Resilience: An Interview with Beth Morgan, CEO and founder, boom!
Resilience is defined as “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.” As part of the “Stories of Relentless Resilience” interview series, we will be sharing a video highlighting how leaders are dealing with and working through the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether its finding solutions for customers or dealing with the “new normal” of home and work life, these leaders show what it means to be resilient.
To watch the other “Stories of Relentless Resilience” videos in the series:
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations