Wall Street Journal: Ensuring Supply Chain Resiliency in a Time of Need (WSJ Custom Content)
Story originally appeared in the Wall Street Journal on April 15, 2020, produced in partnership with WSJ Custom Content. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit WSJ.com.
The company’s COVID-19 Supply Chain Risk Response service is for its customers in greatest need. The solution connects to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s live feed to receive daily data on the spread and impacts of COVID-19. This allows for real-time visibility and impacts of COVID-19 specific to a customer’s supply chain.
“The hope is this new solution will be of value to customers delivering medical equipment, protective face masks, medicine, food, and water to ensure supplies get to the people that need them the most,” said Desikan Madhavanur, executive vice president and chief development officer for Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations