Wall Street Journal: Ensuring Supply Chain Resiliency in a Time of Need (WSJ Custom Content)
Story originally appeared in the Wall Street Journal on April 15, 2020, produced in partnership with WSJ Custom Content. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit WSJ.com.
The company’s COVID-19 Supply Chain Risk Response service is for its customers in greatest need. The solution connects to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s live feed to receive daily data on the spread and impacts of COVID-19. This allows for real-time visibility and impacts of COVID-19 specific to a customer’s supply chain.
“The hope is this new solution will be of value to customers delivering medical equipment, protective face masks, medicine, food, and water to ensure supplies get to the people that need them the most,” said Desikan Madhavanur, executive vice president and chief development officer for Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations