Significant Customer Signings Position JDA for Continued Momentum in 2017
JDA closed 2016 with major global customer signings leveraging broad JDA footprint
JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced strong customer momentum closing 2016 with major global customer signings across its key manufacturing, retail, third party logistics (3PL) and wholesale distribution industry segments. JDA begins 2017 well positioned to deliver new innovations to address the industry transformation currently underway towards an always-on digital supply chain.
“As we enter 2017, we’ve seen incredibly strong customer traction, closing several broad solution footprints with global brands. This, combined with a robust end-to-end supply chain planning and execution portfolio, puts us in a good position to not only advance our leadership in the market but to continue growing our business,” said Bal Dail, chairman and CEO, JDA. “We’re also continuing to innovate as ‘the digitization of everything’ takes place. By leveraging emerging technologies like Big Data, the Internet of Things and machine learning, we are poised to anticipate the needs of our customers now and in the future.”
Strong Customer Signings Fueled by Shift Towards Supply Chain Digitization
As digitization becomes of paramount importance to companies to keep pace with today’s ever-changing omni-channel environment, retailers, manufacturers, wholesale distribution providers and 3PLs continue to select JDA to enable their supply chain digitization journeys.
Customers that selected or extended their footprint with JDA during the second half of 2016 include:
- APAC: AEON, Bridgestone China, CitiStores, Inc., Foodstuffs, HomePlus, Lenovo, LG Electronics Co, PepsiC,o, Shiseido, Toll Holding, Woolworths, YUM Inc.
- EMEA: ABB, Al Natura, Booker Wholesale, Borusan Logistik, C&A Europe, CEVA, Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC, Gloria Jeans, HCL Technologies Sweden, Iceland Foods Ltd., Kraft Heinz, Merck, Michelin France, Pets at Home
- North America: 3M Consumer Products, Aldi Inc., Avis Budget Group, Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Benco Dental, Best Buy, Cabela’s Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Century 21 Real Estate LLC, Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Costco Wholesale Corporation, Coty Inc., Dollar General Corporation, The Hershey Company, Interstate Warehouse, J.Jill, L.L. Bean, Inc., Liquor Control Board of Ontario, Loblaws Inc., Mars Information Services, Inc., Mattel Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novelis Inc., Nidec Corp., Owens & Minor-Movianto – Owens & Minor’s European division, PepsiCo Inc., Perry Ellis International, PetSmart, Pinnacle Foods Inc., PVH Corp., Rona Inc., Smart & Final, Soft Surroundings, Snap-On Inc., Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Subaru of America, SuperValu, Inc., The HAVI Group, LP, The Procter & Gamble Company, The TJX Companies, Inc., Toys ‘R Us, Inc., US Foods, Inc., Walgreen Company, Inc., Volvo IT North America
- Latin America: Coca-Cola FEMSA Mexico, El Rosado, Super San Francisco de Asís
In addition, 83 customers went live with their JDA deployments globally during the second half of 2016.
Tweet this: Significant Customer Momentum Positions @JDASoftware for Continued Momentum in 2017: http://bit.ly/2jjHMag
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading provider of seamless supply chain planning and execution solutions for retailers, manufacturers, logistics providers and wholesale distributors. Our unmatched solution portfolio enables our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve visibility so they can deliver on customer promises every time. More than 4,000 global customers run JDA, including 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. With JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
JDA press releases: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=press
JDA news: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=news
JDA events: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=events
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations