The Wall Street Journal: DHL’s Warehouse Management Business Makes It Easier to Onboard Robots
Story originally appeared in The Wall Street Journal on Nov. 23, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit wsj.com.
DHL Supply Chain and Blue Yonder Inc. over the past year have been collaborating on Robotics Hub, a software platform designed to more quickly integrate robotics systems into warehouse operations.
Even if the hub is deployed at a location with different software, it is equipped with application programming interfaces and connectors that reduce the work needed “relative to traditional integrations,” Blue Yonder senior product director Prabodh Joshi said.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations