Forbes: A Horizontal Approach To Supply Chain Optimization
Story originally appeared in Forbes on June 22, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit forbes.com.
For artificial intelligence to truly impact retail, companies need to stop perceiving themselves as individual siloes in their supply chains. For true efficiency and long-term sustainability, it’s time to come together and strive for end-to-end optimization. As retailers begin to adopt AI and machine learning, they’re realizing they can turn suboptimal guesswork into informed, data-driven decision-making off the back of their bespoke data.
In The News
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations