Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
This story originally appeared on Diginomica on August 10, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit diginomica.com.
Blue Yonder has aggressive plans to become the SaaS supply chain vendor of choice for buyers, at a time when supply chain disruption is front of mind for companies around the world. The issues in sourcing goods and services have been well documented on diginomica, and many organizations are assessing how they can best future proof their supply chain management solutions.
This is an area that Angove has been working in, or working near, for most of his career. Speaking with diginomica this week, he explains how joining the company as CEO felt like an obvious choice for him – given his history in supply chain management…
In The News
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations