Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
This contributed story by Terence Leung, Senior Product Marketing Director with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Logistics Viewpoints on the April 15, 2021. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit LogisticsViewpoints.com.
Many companies were in the midst of digitally transforming their supply chain when the Convid-19 pandemic hits. During that time, with great volatility, many companies struggled to keep pace with increasing customer expectations around delivery on-time.
Some manufacturing, consumer brand, retail and logistics service companies made ambitious goals to delight customers through digital transformation but in some cases significantly eroded profit margins. Some organizations invested in solutions that offer little more than knee-jerk reactions, resulting in not-obvious improvement to the bottom-line or even net losses.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
- Forbes: The Scientific Principle: How Sure Can You Be About The Future?
- Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
- Total Retail Tech Insights (Podcast): Make Supply Chain a Competitive Differentiator With Blue Yonder
- Forbes: Target Leakage And The Value Of Historicized Data
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations