JDA Named WMS Partner of the Year by Supply Chain Asia
JDA honored for the third straight year by Supply Chain Asia for innovative technology demonstrating real results for customers
JDA Software, Inc., today announced it has been named WMS Partner of the Year by Supply Chain Asia. These awards are given to companies with a presence in Asia demonstrating innovative technology that is successfully applied and adopted with proven visible and quantifiable impacts on the supply chain and logistics industry. To qualify, companies need to pass a nomination and selection process followed by a final vote by a panel of judges, as well as SCA Awards Committee members. This is the third year in a row JDA has been recognized by Supply Chain Asia. For the past two years, JDA was named Supply Chain Innovator of the Year.
“We are honored to be recognized for the third year in a row for supply chain excellence and innovation by Supply Chain Asia,” said Amit Bagga, president, APAC, JDA. “JDA Warehouse Management is the go-to WMS for addressing the complex issues in today’s supply chains all over the world, and this award is a testament towards our continued innovation, and underscores our overall focus on enabling supply chain transformation for our customers.”
JDA continues to accelerate its Autonomous Supply ChainTM vision, leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and other advanced technologies to make it possible to predict disruptions, offer prescriptive guidance, and self-correct in real-time. JDA® LuminateTM extends and enhances JDA’s end-to-end supply chain portfolio, including JDA Warehouse Management, infusing AI and ML capabilities via JDA Luminate to deliver complete supply chain visibility and prescriptive recommendations that enable more accurate, profitable business decisions.
Earlier this year, JDA announced Luminate Warehouse Tasking for the JDA® Warehouse Management and other warehouse management systems (WMS). This native SaaS add-on solution built on Microsoft Azure intelligently optimizes tasks in near real-time using powerful ML algorithms to improve efficiency across the warehouse, delivering more value to even the most complex global supply chains.
In addition, JDA has been named a Leader in every Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems published since 2012. (Recognitions were in the post-JDA/RedPrairie acquisition timeframe announced in 2012).
- Learn more about the Autonomous Supply Chain
- Check out the JDA Luminate portfolio
- Learn more about Luminate Warehouse Tasking
About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software provides the leading AI-driven supply chain management (SCM) platform. Our end-to-end solutions span supply chain and retail planning, execution, delivery and workforce management. Our mission is to empower companies to better predict, make and deliver exactly what their customers want – when, where and how they want it. We power free-flowing, connected global commerce – without wasted materials, energy, costs or time – to accelerate economic growth, sustainability and prosperity. JDA’s delivers a more Autonomous Supply ChainTM for 4,000 of the world’s leading companies including 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
- Forbes: The Scientific Principle: How Sure Can You Be About The Future?
- Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
- Total Retail Tech Insights (Podcast): Make Supply Chain a Competitive Differentiator With Blue Yonder
- Forbes: Target Leakage And The Value Of Historicized Data
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations