JDA Lauded as Innovator of the Year 2017 by Supply Chain Asia
Supply Chain Asia award recognition joins more than 15 Industry awards won by JDA and its associates in 2017
JDA Software Group, Inc. today announced continued industry recognition as a global thought leader and innovator driving the transformation of the supply chain with a bevy of industry award recognitions. Most recently, JDA has been recognized as Supply Chain Innovator of the Year in the category of “Software & Systems” by Supply Chain Asia. The Supply Chain Innovator of the Year award is given to companies with a presence in Asia demonstrating innovative technology that is successfully applied and adopted with proven visible and quantifiable impacts on the supply chain and logistics industry.
“JDA is a culture focused on innovation and customer success, and this award underscores JDA’s position as the leading innovative company in supply chain in Asia and around the globe,” said Girish Rishi, chief executive officer, JDA. “We are proud to be recognized by many industry, analyst, and media outlets this year for our commitment to disrupting the supply chain by tapping into innovative edge technologies leveraging big data, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things in building our next generation SaaS solutions.”
JDA has accelerated its innovation strategy this year, in tandem with JDA Labs, and as evidence, continues to submit for at least one patent per month. In fact, over the last year, JDA has surpassed twin milestones of over 300 patents granted and over 400 granted and pending which represents the largest patent portfolio in the field of supply chain management technology for any company or institution.
Additional industry awards of which JDA is a winner include:
- Ventana Digital Innovation Awards: JDA’s real-time visibility strategy was recognized in the “operations & supply chain” category for exemplifying innovation in the technologies that support the operations or service/supply chain.
- Stevie Award Women in Business: JDA’s Nancie Torrence, group vice president and president of JDA’s Women’s Interest Network (WIN) was honored with a bronze award in the category of “Female Executive of the Year” for playing an integral role in empowering female associates across JDA’s global network of offices to visualize a path forward in their careers, and to become strong, confident leaders.
- Phoenix Business Journal C-Suite Awards: JDA’s Martin Felli, executive vice president, chief legal officer, chief compliance officer and corporate secretary has been named “best general counsel.” The C-Suite awards honor top executives for their contribution and commitment to the community and their outstanding professional performance.
JDA is also a finalist for two additional prestigious awards in Arizona – the Industry Leaders of Arizona and Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards. The Arizona Corporate Counsel awards recognize the important and vital role that in-house counsel plays in the success of a business and acknowledge the accomplishments of leading in-house attorneys within the Arizona business community — with the Arizona Corporate Counsel Awards. The Industry Leaders of Arizona Awards recognize the contributions and impact of Arizona‐based companies on both the economy of Arizona and in the communities, they serve. Award winners to be announced in January and February 2018 respectively.
JDA also continues to be the only company recognized as a leader in ALL FIVE Gartner Supply Chain Magic Quadrants, inclusive of Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Planning, Sales and Operation Planning, Transportation Management and Merchandise Assortment Management. This reaffirms JDA’s commitment to innovation and industry leadership.
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today’s digital transformation. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end solutions portfolio to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution, and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 72 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
JDA press releases: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=press
JDA news: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=news
JDA events: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=events
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations