JDA Highlights the Store of the Future and the Benefits of Digital Transformation at NRF Retail’s BIG Show 2017
At the National Retail Federation’s annual conference, JDA will debut technological advancements that ‘reimagines retail’ through creating a truly customer-centric business
JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced that it will showcase a number of innovative solutions to help retailers enable customer-centricity at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) 106th annual Retail’s BIG Show held January 15-17 in New York City. JDA’s theme is “Retail Reimagined,” reflecting the industry transformation currently underway, as it reinvents itself to better serve the needs of the modern shopper. “Retail Reimagined” encompasses JDA’s solutions for Intelligent Planning, Intelligent Fulfillment and Intelligent Store, each providing capabilities to help drive profitable sales growth and an exceptional customer experience.
“All of our activities at NRF are aimed at helping retailers cope with the seismic transformation taking place in retail, driven by the consumer, technology advancements, and challenging economic conditions,” said Lee Gill, group vice president, global retail industry strategy at JDA. “At JDA, we’re focused on anticipating these headwinds and providing capabilities that help future-proof our customers through this period of change and NRF provides a perfect forum to share these capabilities with a global retail audience.”
JDA’s end-to-end supply chain planning and execution solutions address the challenges retailers are facing in this new digital era, while balancing the need to increase profitability and boost customer service. At JDA’s booth, #2817, attendees can meet JDA’s retail and supply chain experts to:
- Learn how JDA Helps Retailers like PVH Profit From Today’s Digital Transformation: JDA helps large, global retailers like PVH benefit from today’s digital transformation by providing the industry’s only end-to-end solution set spanning Intelligent Planning, Intelligent Fulfillment and Intelligent Store. JDA enables customer-centric retail planning and a more customer-oriented supply chain which, in turn, creates a more intelligent store experience. PVH – a global apparel retail leader — whose brands include Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein — will showcase its use of JDA Intelligent Retail solutions to boost the customer experience across its value chain, creating business opportunities that allow them to be more responsive to customer demands and profit more in today’s environment.
- Check out the Connected and Customer-Centric Store of the Future: Retailers are transforming the in-store customer experience by reimagining retail. JDA offers a glimpse into the store of the future, which focuses on customer-curated assortments, calibrated displays that help showcase products and capabilities that improve labor efficiency and drive associate empowerment. Leveraging emerging technologies such as robotics and the Internet of Things (IoT), JDA is helping retailers manage customer segmentation, real-time inventory, and more efficient store associates. Retailers will have an opportunity to meet their new store associate…Pepper, the humanoid robot, where they can interact with Pepper and talk with JDA Labs and Softbank, the robot’s developer, to see how this technology can save sales and decrease costs all while improving the shopping experience.
- Test Drive JDA Retail.me, Powered by Google Cloud Technology: This unique, SaaS based solution helps retailers start their journey towards customer-centricity. Using big data science, retailers can build foundational customer segments, and use behavioral insights that can be applied to drive customer-centric item selection, ranging and buying decisions; blending art with science. Attendees will have the opportunity to preview forthcoming JDA Retail.me SaaS applications built on Google Cloud, such as financial strategy and in trade management.
- Preview JDA Store Optimizer, Which Combines the Internet of Things Powered by Google Cloud Technology: Forthcoming JDA Store Optimizer technology transforms previously disconnected data streams into dynamic merchandising tasks for store associates ensuring inventory in the right place at the right time, decreasing stock outs and driving customer satisfaction. Attendees will see how this new solution allows store personnel to focus on the optimal task via immediate information and alerts on their phones, tablets, watches and Theatro wearable devices. JDA Store Optimizer will be demonstrated in the Store of the Future at the JDA booth, as well as in Intel booth 3125.
JDA will host three genius bars in its booth that highlight JDA Intelligent Planning, Intelligent Fulfillment and Intelligent Store. In addition, JDA is hosting a customer reception on Monday, January 16, from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. at the Dream Downtown Rooftop Lounge.
“Consumers are demanding faster and faster delivery, more personalized products and offers, and flexible fulfillment options such as ship-to-store and pickup in store. How can retailers create a personalized experience for shoppers across all of these selling channels? How can they minimize the logistics costs while maximizing the service levels associated with in-store pick-up and online returns?” notes Gill. “Traditional strategies for serving customers, creating assortments and managing logistics are falling short in this new world. Backed by years of retail experience and thousands of customer engagements, JDA has defined powerful new solutions and strategies for reimagining retail and the store of the future. We look forward to showcasing these concepts and meeting with retailers in person at NRF.”
NRF Retail’s BIG Show – the flagship event of the National Retail Federation – is being held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York and is expected to draw more than 33,000 attendees from the international retail community. Keynote speakers include Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, former US astronaut Scott Kelly and Intel CEO Brian Krzanich.
- Read our Supply Chain Nation blog previewing our activities at NRF here.
- To attend the JDA reception on January 16, or to schedule a personal meeting, visit the JDA NRF landing page
- General information on the NRF BIG SHOW conference can be found here
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading provider of seamless supply chain planning and execution solutions for retailers, manufacturers, logistics providers and wholesale distributors. Our unmatched solution portfolio enables our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve visibility so they can deliver on customer promises every time. More than 4,000 global customers run JDA, including 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. With JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
JDA press releases: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=press
JDA news: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=news
JDA events: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=events
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain