JDA and KPMG Align to Rapidly Accelerate Digital Supply Chain Transformations
Newly signed alliance provides manufacturers and distributors with high-impact, demand-driven planning and execution solutions to create competitive advantage
JDA Software Group, Inc., and KPMG LLP today announced a strategic alliance to empower manufacturers and wholesale distributors to help accelerate their supply chain strategies and harness digital transformation initiatives. JDA and KPMG have recently collaborated on a number of successful joint customer deployments, including Mattel and newly signed customer, Adient.
“This announcement signifies our formal alliance with KPMG to deliver a more responsive and dynamic supply chain to our customers. Together, we provide improved visibility and shared insights into supply and demand information, while improving profits,” said Cary VandenAvond, regional vice president, manufacturing, distribution and 3PL, JDA. “With KPMG, we are delivering transformative supply chain management projects that take advantage of the latest in digitalization technologies, including big data, predictive analytics, mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT).”
Today’s sophisticated and demanding customer expects transparency, low costs, and high levels of service, all while realizing new levels of efficiency across their supply chain. To help address these issues, the alliance combines KPMG’s leading design, change management and testing capabilities with JDA’s advanced demand-driven, integrated manufacturing supply chain technology. The transformational improvements and real-time information help manufacturers reduce costs, increase asset productivity and improve cross-functional planning and execution across their agile supply chains.
“The challenge for today’s enterprise is deciding which transformative path to take and where to start, while considering the entire value chain as part of an assessment and change initiative,” said Brian Higgins, U.S. supply chain practice leader, KPMG. “Our alliance with JDA is a powerful combination to help our clients formulate a strategy, define requirements and execute a cohesive plan to meet this challenge.”
The KPMG and JDA alliance provides customers with the following potential benefits:
- Sustained competitive advantage by providing customers with better value and enhancing their purchase and delivery experience
- Improved visibility and insight into supply and demand so customers can best manage planning and fulfillment
- Better financial results—including profits—through streamlined supply chain management
- Rapid ROI with cost savings up to 10 percent during the first year, and reductions in planning cycle time by up to 50 percent, while efficiently fulfilling demand
- Improvements on the perfect order rate by up to 15 percent, with associated reductions in rework
Adient, the global leader in automotive seating, recently selected KPMG and JDA® Enterprise Supply Planning, JDA® Sales & Operations Planning and JDA® Inventory Optimization for business process, technical design, configuration, change management and testing as it overhauls its processes for a transformative, digitalized supply chain.
“We opted for KPMG and JDA to drive our supply chain transformation initiative at Adient, as they provided a powerful combination of strong automotive experience, deep manufacturing industry knowledge and best-in-class supply chain planning solutions,” said David Dorgan, vice president of global supply chain, Adient. “KPMG’s broad project and operations experience and JDA’s technology solution will help us shift from reactive to proactive planning and execution as we develop a revitalized, agile and responsive end-to-end supply chain planning solution.”
- Join the JDA and KPMG Hands-On Sales & Operations Planning Workshop, December 7in Waukesha, RSVP here.
- Learn more about how JDA and KPMG help customers rise to the challenge of supply chain transformation here
- Adient and KPMG will speak at the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference, May 14-17 in Phoenix.
- Adient will speak at JDA FOCUS 2018, May 6-9 in Orlando, register here.
About KPMG LLP
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the independent U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG International’s independent member firms have 189,000 professionals, including more than 9,000 partners, in 152 countries. Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates.
KPMG LLP Social Networks:
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/KPMG_US and https://twitter.com/KPMGUS_News
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading provider of seamless supply chain planning and execution solutions for retailers, manufacturers, logistics providers and wholesale distributors. Our unmatched solution portfolio enables our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve visibility so they can deliver on customer promises every time. More than 4,000 global customers run JDA, including 72 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. With JDA, you can plan to deliver. blueyonder.com
JDA RSS Feeds:
JDA press releases: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=press
JDA news: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=news
JDA events: https://blueyonder.com/rss?feed=events
JDA Social Networks:
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations