Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
This contributed story by Terence Leung, Senior Marketing Director with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Logistics Viewpoints on July 14, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story LogisticsViewpoints.com.
Today’s logistics teams are operating in an environment characterized by uncertainty on three fronts. Customers’ needs and expectations are constantly changing. The available talent pool of drivers, warehouse associates and other employees is small, which creates staffing volatility. And their operating conditions are extremely challenging and unpredictable, from skyrocketing fuel costs and tariffs to blocked shipping lanes and ongoing geo-political conflict.
In The News
- Solutions Review: The Technology Transforming the Supply Chain
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations