Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Story originally appeared in the Logistics Hall of Fame. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit www.LogisticshallOfFame.net.
The TRATON Logistics Leader of the Year Award 2021 goes to Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt, founder of the software company Blue Yonder.
As part of the Logistics Hall of Fame reception, the TRATON Logistics Leader of the Year Award will again be presented in 2021. It will be awarded to Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt, founder of the software company Blue Yonder, for which he now works as a strategic advisor. The scientist is considered an expert in data-driven software development, the learning of effects through data analysis, and the development of new algorithms and tools in Big Data environments. In 2002, he founded a company to transfer his inventions in the field of predictive analytics from science to business. His idea: predictions in pricing and merchandise planning can be improved if they are created with artificial intelligence.
In The News
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
Public Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Manager