Forbes: A Horizontal Approach To Supply Chain Optimization
Story originally appeared in Forbes on June 22, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit forbes.com.
For artificial intelligence to truly impact retail, companies need to stop perceiving themselves as individual siloes in their supply chains. For true efficiency and long-term sustainability, it’s time to come together and strive for end-to-end optimization. As retailers begin to adopt AI and machine learning, they’re realizing they can turn suboptimal guesswork into informed, data-driven decision-making off the back of their bespoke data.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
- Forbes: The Scientific Principle: How Sure Can You Be About The Future?
- Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
- Total Retail Tech Insights (Podcast): Make Supply Chain a Competitive Differentiator With Blue Yonder
- Forbes: Target Leakage And The Value Of Historicized Data
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations