Blue Yonder Recognized in the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Jan. 4, 2023 – Blue Yonder, the leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, was recognized for the first time in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems1.
Blue Yonder attributes its recognition to several bold strategic moves and investments to bring a differentiated OMS solution to the market. Blue Yonder’s Commerce and Order Management (OMS) microservice solutions are augmentative, highly scalable, and performant, helping companies meet customer expectations and providing accurate promises while reducing the cost to serve. The microservices provide responsive real-time inventory visibility, profitable and capacity aware order sourcing and orchestration, and omni-channel fulfillment.
“As the shopper journey has evolved, companies can’t risk being left behind in the rush to improve their omni-channel offers – they need to be doing it today. Blue Yonder’s Commerce and OMS solutions can be up and running in six weeks or less!,” said Omar Akilah, corporate vice president – Commerce, Blue Yonder. “We offer a modern approach to order management that enables our customers to augment or replace their existing solutions, quickly delivering capabilities to meet customer expectations and demands. With this approach, technology is no longer the bottleneck to company’s realizing their business strategy.”
Blue Yonder’s Commerce and OMS microservices offer:
- Function-First Microservices: Solutions offer inventory availability, optimization-powered delivery dates and options, and commitment-based order orchestration and fulfillment, infused with artificial intelligence (AI) / machine learning (ML).
- Scale & Performance: Ability to support companies during retail peak customer traffic with response times in milliseconds.
- Unified Customer Journeys: Across all channels at any time, Blue Yonder helps companies meet customer expectations by enabling easy integration into a company’s front-end experiences and out-of-the-box adapters.
Based on these capabilities, Blue Yonder’s Commerce and OMS microservices help companies increase conversion and reduced abandonment, decrease cost-to-serve, and enable rapid digital transformation.
The Gartner Market Guide provides an overview of distributed order management vendors in the market and their offerings today. Customers can use the report to help identify and shortlist vendors whose capabilities and coverage areas match their business goals. It also guides retailers looking to add or update their OMS with direction on what to look for. To learn more visit: blueyonder.com/2022-gartner-market-guide-oms
To learn more about Blue Yonder’s Commerce and OMS microservices, stop by Blue Yonder’s booth at this year’s National Retail Federation (NRF) 2023: Retail’s Big Show Jan. 15-17, 2023, in New York City. Several Blue Yonder customers will be sharing their journey and how Blue Yonder is helping them win in today’s ever-evolving retail landscape.
- Learn more about Commerce and Order Management (OMS) solutions
- Join Blue Yonder at NRF 2023 in NYC from Jan. 15-17, 2023
1 Gartner, Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, Tom Enright, 21 December 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our end-to-end, cognitive business platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to best fulfill customer demand from planning through delivery. With Blue Yonder, you’ll unify your data, supply chain and retail commerce operations to unlock new business opportunities and drive automation, control and orchestration to enable more profitable, sustainable business decisions. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations