Blue Yonder Named one of “100 Best” Arizona Companies by BestCompaniesAZ
Blue Yonder, a world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, has been named one of the “100 Best Arizona Companies” by BestCompaniesAZ as part of its 20th anniversary serving Arizona’s business community. Blue Yonder is recognized in the “Best of Wings » category, which honors Arizona’s top organizations whose innovation, empowerment, freedom, and creativity truly shine.
“Being named a ‘100 Best Arizona Company’ is an honor and a continued testament to the hard work of our associates to support our customers during these trying times to keep their supply chains moving and ensure the needs of consumers are met and vital supplies, like food, medicine and water, are where they need to be,” said Nathalie Carruthers, executive vice president, chief associate success officer, Blue Yonder. “Having just been also named a “Hot Company to Watch in 2022” by Nucleus Research – one of only 11 companies selected – we have proven that we are a company to watch! We invite those looking for a dynamic career opportunity where they can make a difference to review our careers page and apply.”
Blue Yonder has been instrumental in helping customers with their supply chain needs during the COVID-19 pandemic and other supply chain disruptions such as the Suez Canal situation and the Port of Yantian closure. Now as part of Panasonic, the company is looking to provide the autonomous supply chain edge – powered by IoT, cloud, artificial intelligence, and machine learning – to help customers predict and pivot their operations in real-time to avoid potential supply chain disruptions before they occur.
“BestCompaniesAZ has been at the forefront of recognizing sought-after employer brands and creating prestigious workplace awards programs in Arizona since 2002. As we celebrate 20 years, we are proud to recognize companies across our state who are making a positive difference in the lives of their employees and our communities,” said Denise Gredler, founder and CEO of BestCompaniesAZ.
BestCompaniesAZ’s 20th anniversary listing honors well-known employer brands. For the full list, visit bestcompaniesaz.com/100-best-companies-in-arizona.
To learn about career opportunities with Blue Yonder visit careers.blueyonder.com.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations