Stories of Relentless Resilience: An Interview with Beth Morgan, CEO and founder, boom!
Resilience is defined as “the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.” As part of the « Stories of Relentless Resilience » interview series, we will be sharing a video highlighting how leaders are dealing with and working through the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether its finding solutions for customers or dealing with the “new normal” of home and work life, these leaders show what it means to be resilient.
To watch the other « Stories of Relentless Resilience » videos in the series:
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
- Forbes: The Scientific Principle: How Sure Can You Be About The Future?
- Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
- Total Retail Tech Insights (Podcast): Make Supply Chain a Competitive Differentiator With Blue Yonder
- Forbes: Target Leakage And The Value Of Historicized Data
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations