Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
Story originally appeared in the Yahoo! News on the Jan. 27, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit Yahoo.com.
“The world went into a deep freeze where demand fell off a cliff for the first half of 2020 due to uncertainty and fears, then the panic buy of essentials and rise of eCommerce and contactless delivery drove unforeseen demand surge that has continued,” said Shri Hariharan, corporate vice president, Blue Yonder, a supply chain management provider.
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations