Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
This contributed story by Terence Leung, Senior Marketing Director with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Logistics Viewpoints on July 14, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story LogisticsViewpoints.com.
Today’s logistics teams are operating in an environment characterized by uncertainty on three fronts. Customers’ needs and expectations are constantly changing. The available talent pool of drivers, warehouse associates and other employees is small, which creates staffing volatility. And their operating conditions are extremely challenging and unpredictable, from skyrocketing fuel costs and tariffs to blocked shipping lanes and ongoing geo-political conflict.
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations