Culture and Core Values Deem Blue Yonder a Top Company to Work for in Arizona for Fourth Straight Year
Blue Yonder’s culture and core values shine through once again as the company earned a spot to the 2020 azcentral.com® Top Companies to Work for in Arizona as announced by azcentral.com and Republic Media (The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com) for the fourth year in a row.
This highly selective list is the result of anonymous and comprehensive employee surveys measuring culture, work environment, leadership, and employee pride and satisfaction, combined with rigorous evaluations of workplace practices, policies, perks and demographics.
Based in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona with headquarters in Scottsdale, Blue Yonder and its associates embrace a ‘Sonoran Spirit’ based on the premise it must deliver customer value; foster its ecosystem of partners, customers and associates; and respectfully collaborate as a united front.
With a culture based on collaboration and respect, Blue Yonder is dedicated to promoting an inclusive atmosphere that fosters innovation, encourages creativity and supports personal and professional growth. At the heart of the company are its Core Values – Results, Relentless, Teamwork and Empathy – which unite and engage its associates.
“We are proud to have made this prestigious list for a fourth year in a row, especially since it’s our associates who make it possible to be included,” said Nathalie Carruthers, chief associate success officer at Blue Yonder. “Even while we have been working from home during COVID-19, our associates have shown how resilient they are as they continue to deliver the best value to our customers, while making Blue Yonder a great place to work.”
Blue Yonder’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is another factor that drives the company’s culture. Several key initiatives include:
- Women’s Interest Network (WIN): an initiative for women leaders within Blue Yonder that helps build leadership skills and creates awareness about gender nuances of leadership. WIN chapters in Blue Yonder’s global offices, including Scottsdale, organize local events and networking opportunities to drive innovation and foster creativity.
- DIVE Imperative: Blue Yonder’s DIVE imperative (Diversity, Inclusion, Value and Equality) is driven by a vision to have a workforce that is representative of its customers and communities. DIVE aims to create a learning and innovative culture to bring together a diverse set of viewpoints to drive the company’s talent strategy.
“This year 120 companies were selected based on the results of a very high favorable employee survey scores averaging 90% overall survey results and an impressive 91% overall employee engagement. This level of performance for Arizona companies is about three times the national average when compared to Gallup’s recent reporting of US engagement at about 33% favorable,” says Denise Gredler, founder & CEO for BestCompaniesAZ, program consulting partner. “These winners should be very proud of their Top Companies status for this presents a powerful opportunity to attract and retain the very best talent.”
The 120 “Top Companies» will be honored at an awards breakfast reception on Oct. 8, 2020. The list was published in a special supplement in the Arizona Republic on June 14, 2020, as well as online at AZCentral.com and www.BestCompaniesAZ.com.
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations