Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
This story originally appeared on Diginomica on August 10, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit diginomica.com.
Blue Yonder has aggressive plans to become the SaaS supply chain vendor of choice for buyers, at a time when supply chain disruption is front of mind for companies around the world. The issues in sourcing goods and services have been well documented on diginomica, and many organizations are assessing how they can best future proof their supply chain management solutions.
This is an area that Angove has been working in, or working near, for most of his career. Speaking with diginomica this week, he explains how joining the company as CEO felt like an obvious choice for him – given his history in supply chain management…
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations