Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
This contributed story by Dr. Michael Feindt, Strategic Advisor with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Forbes on June 2, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story Forbes.com.
Software in the form of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions is about to become a whole lot more attractive to the retail space. Ironically, it may just be hardware that secures this smart future.
When people look at their iPhone, do they see a piece of hardware or software? The answer is probably the former, despite it being the software that makes our lives more connected, seamless, manageable and tech-driven.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations