Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
This story originally appeared on Diginomica on August 10, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit diginomica.com.
Blue Yonder has aggressive plans to become the SaaS supply chain vendor of choice for buyers, at a time when supply chain disruption is front of mind for companies around the world. The issues in sourcing goods and services have been well documented on diginomica, and many organizations are assessing how they can best future proof their supply chain management solutions.
This is an area that Angove has been working in, or working near, for most of his career. Speaking with diginomica this week, he explains how joining the company as CEO felt like an obvious choice for him – given his history in supply chain management…
In The News
- Blue Yonder Recognized as a Best Place to Work in the IT Sector in both Mexico and India by Great Places to Work
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations