Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
Story originally appeared in the Chain Store Age on the June 10, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit ChainStoreAge.com.
Walgreens is supporting store-based fulfillment with advanced inventory management solutions.
At the recent Blue Yonder ICON conference in Orlando, Chain Store Age spoke with Brian Amend, senior director, supply chain systems, Walgreens, about the drugstore retailer’s decision to enhance its inventory management capability.
In The News
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations