Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
Story originally appeared in the Chain Store Age on the June 10, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit ChainStoreAge.com.
Walgreens is supporting store-based fulfillment with advanced inventory management solutions.
At the recent Blue Yonder ICON conference in Orlando, Chain Store Age spoke with Brian Amend, senior director, supply chain systems, Walgreens, about the drugstore retailer’s decision to enhance its inventory management capability.
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations