Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
Story originally appeared in the Chain Store Age on the May 27, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit ChainStoreAge.com.
The recent Blue Yonder ICON 2022 event featured a close look at Walmart’s workforce management and Forrester’s view of order management systems.
I attended the Blue Yonder ICON 2022 customer conference held May 23-25 in Orlando. Riding the buzz of being back to an in-person event and the news Blue Yonder may be spun off as a public company by parent Panasonic, the event featured a lot of excitement about operational management.
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations