Significant Customer Signings Position JDA for Continued Momentum in 2017
JDA closed 2016 with major global customer signings leveraging broad JDA footprint JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced strong customer momentum closing 2016 with major global customer signings across its key manufacturing, retail, third party logistics (3PL) and wholesale distribution industry segments. JDA begins 2017…
JDA Introduces Store Optimizer to Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience
JDA previews new technology which transforms accurate inventory data into dynamic tasks for store associates improving the customer experience while increasing sales Consumers’ embrace of digital commerce has forever changed the retail landscape, leading to increased complexity and challenges for brick and mortar retail stores….
JDA Highlights the Store of the Future and the Benefits of Digital Transformation at NRF Retail’s BIG Show 2017
At the National Retail Federation’s annual conference, JDA will debut technological advancements that ‘reimagines retail’ through creating a truly customer-centric business JDA Software Group, Inc., today announced that it will showcase a number of innovative solutions to help retailers enable customer-centricity at the National Retail…
New JDA/Centiro Study Reveals That Retailers Are Losing Nearly 20 Per Cent of Their Online Christmas Customers to Rivals Due to Stock Unavailability and Delivery Time Constraints
Increasingly savvy Christmas shoppers will quickly take their custom elsewhere if their expectations aren’t met Stock availability issues and unsuitable delivery times have resulted in nearly a fifth (19 per cent) of online Christmas shoppers using an alternative retailer, according to the third annual JDA/Centiro…
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations