Blue Yonder Named One of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies for Seventh Year in a Row
Blue Yonder has once again been recognized as one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies by BestCompaniesAZ and AZ Business Magazine. This is the seventh year in a row that Blue Yonder has received this award, which recognizes businesses that exhibit great quality in workplace culture, leadership, social responsibility, and customer opinion.
“It is an honor to be recognized once again as an Arizona Most Admired Company, especially since we strive to provide a culture where our associates can thrive and grow – both personally and professionally. Our associates are the heart of this company much like they are for our customers; with the focus on supply chains being more prominent, our associates are a valuable part of ensuring our customers can move past disruptions to keep necessary goods and services moving,” said Nathalie Carruthers, executive vice president, chief associate success officer, Blue Yonder.
Blue Yonder prides itself on its Core Values and ‘Sonoran Spirit’ – two key factors that unite and engage its associates. Blue Yonder has more than 6,000 global associates who “fulfill their potential” as a result of several company benefits:
- Core Values: The company’s four Core Values – Results, Relentless, Teamwork and Empathy – not only unite and engage associates but make the company stand out from its competition.
- DIVE (Diversity, Inclusion, Value and Equality): The company’s DIVE mission is to strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where associates can grow and thrive with the freedom to be unique and authentic.
- Associate Resource Groups (ARGs): ARGs are voluntary, associate-led groups whose mission is foster a diverse and inclusive culture to support and sustain the DIVE strategy, serving as advocates in the workplace and their communities:
- Women’s Interest Network (WIN): An initiative for women leaders to help build leadership skills and creates awareness about gender nuances of leadership.
- BRIDGE (Black Resource Initiative Dedicated to Gaining Equality): Provides a voice and growth opportunities for Black associates and to drive dialogue, action, and positive changes within the company and society.
- BYourself: Supports and represents LGBTQ+ community members and allies.
- Veterans of Blue Yonder: Soon to be launched, this new ARG’s goal is to serve, recruit, retain, mentor, and advocate for all Blue Yonder veterans including those of military service, law enforcement, and emergency services.
- Community Engagement: All associates are provided two days of paid volunteer time off each year to be used for community service and activism, or to participate in election activities. Blue Yonder recognizes that participating in community activities will enrich and inspire the lives of its associates.
- Sustainability: Blue Yonder is committed to helping offset its carbon footprint and environmental responsibility, both through the solutions it provides and how it conducts business to reduce overall impact to the environment.
- Lifelong Learning: The company is committed to continuous learning and development for its associates, which includes online trainings, leadership and frontline manager training programs, and a partnership with LinkedIn Learning.
The Arizona Most Admired Companies award recognizes the contributions and impact of Arizona employers in five key areas: Workplace Culture, Leadership Excellence, Corporate and Social Responsibility, Customer Opinion, and Innovation.
“Arizona’s Most Admired Companies is the most comprehensive and prestigious corporate awards program in the state because winners must demonstrate excellence in all six areas. It identifies the vast contributions and impact the Most Admired Companies bring to our state,” says Denise Gredler, co-founder, Most Admired Companies program.
Michael Gossie, editor in chief, Az Business magazine, adds, “The qualities recognized by Arizona’s Most Admired Companies program are the characteristics that build great companies. The companies honored with this award truly represent the best of the best in Arizona.”
All of the Arizona Most Admired winners will be honored at an awards dinner on Thursday, Oct. 7, 2022, and recognized in a special editorial report inside the September issue of Az Business magazine and online at BestCompaniesAZ.com.
To see career opportunity available at Blue Yonder visit Careers.BlueYonder.com.
In The News
- Solutions Review: The Technology Transforming the Supply Chain
- Chain Store Age: How retailers benefit from new federal supply chain actions
- The Economic Times: Accenture and Blue Yonder celebrate opening of collaboration centers
- Fortune: It’s time to unshackle our supply chains
- Unite.AI: The Role of Generative AI in Supply Chains
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Global Corporate Communications Senior Director
EMEA Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations