Blue Yonder Named Hot Company to Watch in 2022
Company one of only 11 selected by Nucleus Research for annual list
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Dec. 10, 2021 – Blue Yonder, the leading digital supply chain and omni-commerce fulfillment platform provider, has been selected as a “Hot Company to Watch in 2022” by Nucleus Research. The company is only one of 11 selected for demonstrating high performance levels, positioning it for continued success in the coming year.
“Blue Yonder is excited to appear in this year’s list and honored to be recognized by Nucleus. As the last 24 months have made abundantly clear, supply chain is the engine that keeps global commerce moving. Nucleus Research acknowledged this by including Blue Yonder, as the leading end-to-end supply chain platform provider powering digital transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment, in this year’s exclusive list,” said Kevin Iaquinto, chief marketing officer and executive vice president, Blue Yonder. “Now as part of Panasonic, we provide the autonomous supply chain edge – powered by IoT, cloud, artificial intelligence, and machine learning – to help customers predict and pivot their operations in real-time to avoid potential supply chain disruptions before they occur.”
To develop this annual, exclusive list, Nucleus assessed the ability of companies to carry out strategic initiatives and maintain their positioning relative to competitors. Companies featured in this research moved towards driving customer value amid an uncertain work landscape. Blue Yonder, which has helped hundreds of customers navigate the never-ending challenges brought on by the global pandemic, was selected for being a leading supply chain and workforce management solutions providers, along with the additional capabilities Panasonic brings to the company.
“In combination with Panasonic’s proprietary technology, Nucleus believes that Blue Yonder will provide customers with comprehensive end-to-end visibility, control, and orchestration capabilities, which enable them to optimize operations in real-time. This acquisition moves Blue Yonder one step closer to providing organizations with a truly autonomous supply chain and ecosystem,” said Martin Naydenov, Research Analyst, Nucleus.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
- Supply Chain Dive: Vaccine mandate adds another wrinkle to warehouse, distribution hiring crunch
- Forbes: A Single Source Of Truth: Why Data Centralization And AI Predictions Should Represent One Business Strategy
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
Public Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Manager