Blue Yonder Empowers Retailers with Supply Chain Powered Commerce at NRF 2023
Blue Yonder’s end-to-end retail platform features unified commerce success stories with Foot Locker, PVH, Tailored Brands, Urban Outfitters, and Walgreens
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – Jan. 9, 2023 – As consumer shopping habits continue to transform both online and in stores, retailers need real-time data and intelligent insights to quickly adapt and fulfill at accelerated speed. At the National Retail Federation (NRF) 2023: Retail’s Big Show Jan. 15-17, 2023, in New York City, Blue Yonder will showcase how it is powering seamless global commerce through connected, customer-centric supply chains, helping retailers keep their promises to shoppers; this means shoppers can locate the right product at the right time – at the right price – while lowering the cost to serve for the retailer.
“Retail has become more complex in recent years. Shopper behavior is more fluid, and the buying journey no longer stops at the checkout. At the same time, retailers are trying to combat falling margins and rising costs on siloed technology. Blue Yonder is focused on helping its customers unify the many complex shopper journeys – across all channels at any time. At NRF 2023, we are showcasing retail customer success stories from Foot Locker, PVH, Tailored Brands, Urban Outfitters, and Walgreens who have used Blue Yonder to make meaningful connections with their customers and keep their fulfillment promises. Our customers have been able to better anticipate shopper needs in order to maximize opportunities and minimize disruptions – delighting their consumers along the way,” said Corey Tollefson, president, Worldwide Field Operations, Blue Yonder. “Join us at our NRF booth to learn how we are helping our retail customers deliver seamless global commerce via connected commerce, curated products and optimized operations.”
Supply Chain Powered Commerce
At Retail’s Big Show, Blue Yonder is focused on helping retailers keep their promises to customers wherever and however they shop, through the Luminate® Supply Chain Platform. Trying to resolve today’s complex retail challenges is more difficult if retailers focus on siloed capabilities. Delivering a connected commerce experience from browse to fulfilment requires an optimized customer offer of localized assortment, cognitive inventory management and demand-aware pricing, delivered via an optimized operations network designed to lower the cost to serve.
Blue Yonder will showcase its innovative capabilities and the retailers using them at its booth and in NRF programming.
- Big Ideas Keynote Session: Not to be missed is Blue Yonder’s Big Ideas session on Monday, Jan. 16, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. ET featuring Blue Yonder customer Danny Knopp, vice president, Core Retail Technology, Foot Locker. At the session entitled “The New Shopper Journey is Powered by an Agile Supply Chain,” Blue Yonder’s Tollefson will moderate a discussion about how the shopper journey has evolved, and why retailers risk being left behind if they don’t improve their omni-channel offers. Knopp will also discuss their unified commerce journey with Blue Yonder.
- Microsoft Big Ideas Keynote Session: Blue Yonder customer Walgreens joins the Microsoft Big Ideas session on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023, at 11 a.m. ET. At the session entitled “Resilient retail. Achieve more with Microsoft Cloud for Retail produced by Microsoft,” Roxanne Flanagan, Walgreen’s chief supply chain officer, will share a few 2023 key priorities and how they’re infusing technology into key parts of their business to build resilience and ultimately “do more with less.”
- Expo Booth: Stop by Blue Yonder’s booth (#4239) in the Expo Hall to learn how retailers can deliver seamless global commerce through connected, customer-centric supply chains. Attendees can schedule a one-on-one meeting and see the latest product innovations from Blue Yonder.
- Customer Executive Roundtable: Blue Yonder customers are invited to an exclusive roundtable discussion moderated by Ron Insana, CNBC senior analyst and commentator, on Monday, Jan. 16, 2023, from 6-9 p.m. ET. This is an invite only dinner. Ron will be joined by PVH’s chief information officer Eileen Mahoney, Tailored Brands’ chief supply chain officer Jamie Bragg, and Urban Outfitters’ chief information officer Rob Frieman, as well as RILA’s president Brian Dodge and Blue Yonder’s chief strategy officer Wayne Usie. During the roundtable, the groupwill discuss the changing role of frontline workers in a unified commerce world.
- NFL Playoff Watch Party: Blue Yonder will host an NFL Playoff Watch Party on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023, from 6:30-11 p.m. ET for retail executives. This is an invite only event. The watch party will include a meet and greet with Super Bowl champion Eli Manning.
- Blue Yonder at the Microsoft Booth: In addition to its own booth, Blue Yonder will have a presence inside the Microsoft booth (#4503). Stop by to learn how Blue Yonder’s Commerce solutions, integrated with Microsoft Azure, are helping retailers personalize the consumer journey with connected, customer-centric supply chains.
Engage with Blue Yonder at NRF:
- Join Blue Yonder at NRF 2023:
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting
- Attend the Big Ideas Keynote: “The New Shopper Journey is Powered by an Agile Supply Chain,” Monday, Jan. 16, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. ET in Javits Room #3, Level 3.
- Attend the Microsoft Big Ideas session: “Resilient retail. Achieve more with Microsoft Cloud for Retail produced by Microsoft,” Sunday, Jan. 15, 2023, at 11 a.m. ET featuring joint customer, Walgreens. Expo Level 3, Expo Stage 3.
- Learn more about Blue Yonder’s Commerce and Order Management (OMS) microservice solutions
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our end-to-end, cognitive business platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to best fulfill customer demand from planning through delivery. With Blue Yonder, you’ll unify your data, supply chain and retail commerce operations to unlock new business opportunities and drive automation, control and orchestration to enable more profitable, sustainable business decisions. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations